2.22.2012

Hello Whiskers!!

My husband and I watched an interesting documentary on Sunday night called "Forks Over Knives." In short, it talked about the health benefits of a plant based whole foods diet. In an amazing turn of events my husband, the man who prefers his meals to be meat with a meat side, suggested we try it. I'd like to think I hid my surprise well. Then I promptly agreed, we should try it. So, for the next 60 days we've committed to this eating lifestyle; No animal products and no processed food, lots more whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. I'm excited about the healthy change and I'm also excited to learn and try an entirely new way of cooking. I apologize in advance for the little break you may see in my posts, but I promise I'll be coming up with something delicious soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment