12.05.2011

Perfect Bacon

What's that you say? Well, yes, bacon is perfect just because it's bacon, but let's not argue semantics. Cooking bacon is a pain, sometimes on the hands and arms, sometimes in the face. If you've got an alternative idea about proper kitchen attire the array of painful possibilities that could arise from cooking bacon are truly endless.  I'm here to help. I will admit that I stole this from my brilliant husband, but I'm owning it, and legally what's his is mine. So here you go. Perfect Bacon.



This is truly the best way I've ever found to cook bacon. It's quick, painless, and best of all the clean-up is minimal!

Process:
Preheat oven to 350 (F).
Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
Set a couple of cooling racks on the foil.
Fold the foil up around the edges so the grease doesn't escape.
Place the bacon on the racks in a single layer and put the baking sheet in the oven.
Cook until you have reached your perfect bacon, I like mine crispy, about 30-35 minutes.
Remove the bacon and, if you can resist eating it on the spot, use for its intended purpose.
Easiest clean-up ever.
Win.






1 comment: